He is indeed a real *** hole and very unprofessional.DO NOT DO IT!

You will be taken advantage of for sure. In addition, he and his company are very dismissive and non sympathetic to whatever financial injury you might sustain while doing business with him. I find him, his business practices, and businesses to be very suspect. Please let this review serve as a SCAM ALERT.

While I understand some people have have to be pompous while doing business, there is a difference than being simply unprofessional. If you call his company in most cases, no one will answer the phone. Then when someone gives you a call back, they will NOT PROVIDE THEIR NAME when you speak with them so that you can't have a track record or paper trail to hold folks accountable for. This is disgusting and a blatant violation of business ethics 101.

I have been in business for several years and have over a decade of managerial experience, in addition to have an MBA.

I can honestly say, Jack Hayes appears to be at the bottom 5 percent of horrible business people I've dealt throughout the Nation that I have dealt with.Do yourself a favor and DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JACK HAYES!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of jack hayes realty staff. Jack Hayes Realty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jack hayes realty staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jack Hayes Realty.

Had an Experience with Jack Hayes Realty?

Comments

I listed property with him, and we had great service and I was very happy.